You are here

Paying Fees

Payment Type
The Clerk’s Office accepts the following forms of payment:
          - Cash/coin (no change is available)
          - Money Order
          - Cashier’s Check
          - Attorney or Corporate check
Fees can be delivered in person, by U.S. Mail, or by private carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.) at the following address:

          U.S. Bankruptcy Court
          701 Broadway, Room 170
          Nashville, TN 37203

Make Payable To
Checks and money orders should be made payable to:

          Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, or
          Clerk, United States Court

       - Do not send cash/coin by mail or private carrier
       - The Clerk’s Office does not accept payment by telephone or internet.
       - Overpayments under $30 are deemed forfeited to the United States Treasury. Overpayments $30 and
         greater will be refunded provided the payor’s address is known with certainty.
         (reference: Administrative Order #15-2, 10/1/2015)